Tuesday 24 July 2012

The First Post



So I want to rant about my views in a place where I won't end up in a fight and being kicked out by a science club (Sorry Vince about the whole head on desk thing. I never got so worked up before!) Anyway, welcome to Insanation of Sanity. Sure, Insanation isn't a word, but I like it. It gives going crazy a better name that isn't used so offhandedly and professional. Ish.

Well, anyway, the main content. The rants. Normally I would have one ready to burst out but I spent too long designing the template, once I gave Google all my details so it can annoy me in the future. I'll just go read some creepypastas on people losing their minds and have a post ready for you the next day. Maybe not so late. Sure, only just 10pm, but every 18yo needs sleep to be able to bother with living.

Either way, I'll give more about myself and an alias later, I hate giving people online my personal alias. I'm setting up another blog just for blogging about poems I write. If I write any thing relevant, I'll post it here for any readers to read.

Mask of Insanity signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment