Monday 30 July 2012

Campus is gay.

Australian school systems suck at times. The entire school lost internet access for a weekish and now it's back up. Annndddd now it's in the middle of the testing period for me to get things done ASAP so I can be ahead of everyone in my Internet Dependant classes since I hadn't started prior to Internet dying. Sadly, no rants yet, or poetry related to it for that matter.

Sorry to not live up to this blogs expectationsm, my invisible readers. But I also am kinda sick which means I have to be careful on how I study so I don't blank out during classes. If I don't watch myself, I might not get out of the room in time to avoid vomiting on anyone. I have had this sickness before, with doctors trying to prescribe so many different drugs to me I gave up on them and decided to man it out. It happens around this time, so I kinda try and get everything done before hand so I don't have to push myself. But yeah, Internet sucks.

Oh well, I'll work on a rant if I can stop blanking out and get some work done. I'll update you all Wednesday or Thursday.


Don't go to Uni. It sucks

1 comment:

  1. yup. BTW, had that nightmare again. Will post what happened here this time as it is semi-relevant.

    ReplyDelete