Thursday 9 August 2012

Beezlebub Flies

So far, my Psychology rant blog is more about petty things, but this is weird and as don't have another blog, I'll just have to use this one.

Today, on my way from Uni, I was at the local park to get some fresh air before I pushed myself into the long drive to Fountain Gate and buy myself three dozen Krispy Kreme donuts. When suddenly, the sound of what was like a thousand flying insects was in my hearing. Next thing, the sky was covered in a massive swarm of many different flying insects, though many of which were Flies. What irked me was that I just had to read a friend's notes on Beezlebub, the Lord of Flies. Am I jumping to conclusions or am I just overworked and misinterpreting something?

Another thing that's plaguing my mind is that when I opened my donuts when I got home, on the underside of the lid of the boxes where the clear plastic doesn't let you see, were roaches. I got everyone of the bastards and have stocked up on pesticides and pretty much made my dorm a gas mask zone. Hopefully, if any bugs are in my room, they are dead. Now I have a fear of bugs and insects that are in a group but I think I can handle single ones on their own.

Too many coincidences.

Too many fucking bugs.

This blog is now about how much I hate the fuckers that I am swearing. I always try and avoid using swear words but I'm pissed off and scared at the same time about some god damned bugs. Wearing my boots all day till Monday and I hope I won't need them at night and afterwards.

Well, since this blog IS about my views on sanity, I'll whip up a poem for any readers other then the one I have.

This is: The Man of Death

There stood on the hilltop,
set against the sky so high,
aloof the night sky.

He stares down on man,
his face so blank,
and his mouth open wide.

He makes us stop,
he watches us die,
despite having no eyes to cry.

His blank stare rend,
the souls so weak,
as many men died.

5 comments:

  1. ... Dude, next time, have a some can of deodorant in your car and a load of matches or what ever you like lighting fires with. Fire sounds like a sound solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. INSANITY!
    Why haven't you been blogging.
    You are hard to stalk :3
    ARE YOU TRYING TO AVOID ME?
    Not that I care <_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT THE SHIT!? Fuck this shit, mask is going off!


      The fuck is INSANITY doing leaving me to do a comment? Unnatural.

      Anyway, hello Mistral. We are not trying to avoid you, though since we aren't in Dogscape, I think we technically are... But we, as in both Insanity and myself, have no idea who you are other than what we found out... Assuming your the same Mistral but it seems you are.

      Anyway, The Wooden Mistress has control over us and has forbidden use from posting until midnight of the 19th... I was allowed to schedule a few posts then however since I need sleep and INSANITY does stuff at the time. Or so he said.

      Anyway, that aside. WHY DO you care and how do you know us? I don't mean to be rude of course, just want to set this straight and help both parties as best as possible. Though that stalking comment some what unnerves me... but then again, I never mentioned any love interest on here so I think I am endangering any lives. Not that I am calling you a murderer! Just that you made me think about what I am posting before this.

      Anyway, that's all typed up and such, so once you get past that, how are you? As in, why do you care about us? I mean, don't care for us?

      ~sanity

      Delete
    2. OMGITSSANITYICANTBELIEVEITSYOU

      I mean Hi :3
      My name is Mistral, currently going trough Dogscape with my pal Scape & Doberman.
      I care about you because I love you, both of you.
      I told Scape about you guys & he seemed confused and told me to shut up <_<.

      Sanity? Do you, ehm...do you have a girlfriend?

      Just wondering :3

      I wish I wasn't bound by the mind of Scape, otherwise I'd give you a hug :3

      Delete
    3. Whoa... your eccentric. Must be why INSANITY dislikes you. He can't stand eccentric people, they make him feel sane. We need to chat more often! :D

      And I'll give up on finding out how you know me. I need to wing things more often anyway.

      And I saw what you told Scape. He must be distracted to have brushed you off about how you feel about us.

      And no, I am single. Kinda awkward saying this but I never paid attention to love since I didn't want to be further distracted from Uni... but I actually have a load of free time now...

      And thanks for the offer of the hug. God knows I need one these days. I'm being.... tested of sorts.

      INSANITY and I have have a few posts set up to be put on the day The Wooden Mistress set us to start posting. We will be busy see, so I planned ahead. You can see some of the stuff I deal with. INSANITY isn't affect by these tests.

      ~sanity

      Delete