Wednesday 8 August 2012

Camp this weekend!

Blargh, I'm an overworked, scrawny Aussie 19yo who needs to escape from Uni. BRING ON THE HIKE!

While I am here, blogging away, I would like to showcase my prize! See, we had this comp at Uni where we had to write a mock poem on an emotion. Here was the winning entry, which I lovely titled Misery.

I cried like a baby,
A baby with no love,
for it was crazy,
but I called you maybe,

and it was to hear you scream,
"OH MY GOD JOHN! YES!"

John was my friend,
and so my mind was rend,
who the hell did I ring?

It was right,
the numbers are all there,
oh god what have I done?
I'mma cry like a baby,
and sink into this misery.

I have no idea who the hell else entered but I got myself a Pandora console! So yeah, I have set it up to work with my mobile broadband and I have just received my extra batteries so I can keep blogging now as I "take notes" on the Pandora!

I'll even write posts on what I am doing on the hike because I am pretty stocked about this gizmo! Haha, I'll need eyes on my forehead to make sure I am walking the write path as I post updates!

Well, now the excitement has blown over, I'll just leave since I have nothing rant related. Normally, I have one ready on my tongue but haven't had any thing to say about it, strangely. Everyone thinks I've "shut myself out because [I] just realized that I am a freak". Meh, haters gonna hate and all that jazz.

Masked, signing out to get some hike food. I smell pasta and more pasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment