Monday 18 February 2013

A Deal.

I made a deal. Lyron is god knows where, but I am sure of meeting her again. That's an illogic of this world. It's big, yet many a runner cross paths, runners that are blogging. Have you ever read of one meeting one that doesn't blog?

Anyway, I stray. These people won't give me a name, so I named them Enterprise. We have a deal. I bring them samples of my brothers, sisters and mothers. I get funded and support for my winning move in this "Game of Games Where There is no Game". Win-Win. I don't know how far we could throw them, but Mitch has been busy going over everything that I see and hear. Everything. I focus on the what I need to, he focuses on everything else. I'm actually impressed with him. I don't wish him to be insane, sanity helps us. Yes, coin is on it's edge, neither tails nor heads as they both look both ways as we trail along.

I have time on my hands for now. Unless I hear of Lyron, I'm going to be calling in on someone. Who, you ask? Well, why not hope it's not you?

~INSANITY

No comments:

Post a Comment