Sunday 17 February 2013

Fucking got caught...

All I did was try and test to confirm I was in the right... world we should say. Next thing I know, I am surrounded in a park by officers. I'd be able to wipe them out, decaying and leaving a mutilated mess of flesh, but then that means leaving my current host, and he is what I need in my end game. Be a shame that he died in the chaos. Things tend to go insane in chaos and things that you don't want to happen do. Then again, most of you already know that, snot faced pricks. Excluding those I like enough to call something better, of course.

So yes, I'm in a private cell in some secluded area. Mitch is panicking so I am posting. It's been a day now and they allowed us use of a computer, merely with access to the blogosphere it seems. I'm not even able to check my emails, which annoys me but I'll let it pass. I need the time to brood on what has happened. If these people are those Decided people that I have read about on Cecillia's blog.

Which reminds me, fuck you all for spewing more shit for me to shift through for victims to drive insane. How am I meant to live up to my chosen name? I swear it might be best to start culling on the amount of bloggers that are alive so that some of us can catch up to the work load.

Also, can anyone get in contact with Lyron? I can't contact her... Might have to read Wandering from Death and The Day the Music Died. Again, fuck you Wayward and Kenny for fucking posting too much or living for that matter.

I fucking hope to meet some of you and drive you insane. Oh, Mitch would go insane too, since he will have no choice but to witness himself do it, but I am sure I could make him take pleasure in it. The Choir aren't the only voices in your that prod you along, after all.

Now, to find out what happened to Lyron... Fucking hate reading blogs by now.

~INSANITY


No comments:

Post a Comment