Tuesday 26 February 2013

Joy to the World, Mitch is dead!

Yes!~ That's right, Mitch is dead. Sorta... actually he is a vegetable, since I need a body. Now, to explain myself, that's what you all want, right?

I've been with Mitch since he started the blog and before. Everything that happened on the hike? Me making him kill his friends. The whole point of this blog was to help convince him that I had different motives. That I wouldn't try and kill him. I craved having a body that I could move, and I have one. No annoying human morals and ideas to deal with, just my own. Everything ever posted on this blog after he became a "super servant"  is a lie, an illusion to fool him into believing me while I killed him mentally.

How ever, I admit, one thing did not go to plan.

Lyron. Emily was fake, the whole "Dogscape" thing was fake. Enterprise was actually the police, trying to stop the crazy guy in the park. Runners and rouge proxies and crap? Fake. Just me trying to find the right method of driving Mitch out of his own mind without him knowing.

Lyron? She somehow became real. I'll have to worry about her when I see her.

I however, did tell the truth about somethings, but I am not some generic evil bastard that yaps on about details.

I'm going to go to find another Shard later. Let them have this body. I'll find another human to manipulate. I'm INSANITY because that's what happens when I fail to kill your mind. It will be some time until I write a post or comment a blog, as I will be breaking a new victim. And I get my way, like with Mitch, I'll blog about it. Just to bring sorrow to your hearts.

I don't target those that know about us for a reason. To show you how cruel you are for running away and leave someone else to this fate. Mitch has a girlfriend who became a runner, running from me. This is the price, Rebecca.

This is INSANITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment