Friday 15 February 2013

Only a Fool tries to kill what is already dying.

How long have I been gone? Two, three months? Whatever, I did not disappear or vanish or what ever secret hope you may have been harboring. But I did, to be honest. When I jumped into a known dimensional patch that I knew to be linked to Texas to try and stop Lyron after finding her blog and her activities with Kenny and Wayward, I instead seemed to cease existing. I don't understand why the Quite was there or why it let me exist again. I am not even sure if it WAS the quite that had me. Something scared it, what ever it is. And it scared me to. Well, Mitch to be precise, his body still clings to instinct and self preservation.

After that, I was somewhere. Disorientated. I was in a city I did not remember and it was strange. I had never been lost before, but then that was before I understood the world's illogic. And then Slenderella appears as he does and watches me. Slowly, the others came and stared at me. I knew them, but were they the same ones? Such an annoying, hateful thought that. Why should I have cared about them knowing I was the shard that calls itself INSANITY? But alas, Emily came and confirmed things for me.

But after that, some Runners that tried to fight us turned the corner, most likely trying to lose some sloppy proxy. They saw me, as everyone had left. Did mention that the left side of Mitch's face is decayed? They knew what I was, yet tried to resist. They didn't know I was the bound to a pet human play toy. They just thought they could fight and have a victory.

I laugh at those that try and kill what can not die, for the dying choose their own death.

I'm back, children. Some of you are dead, some of you are new and some of you fear me. I'm coming for you, will you... Let me in?

6 comments:

  1. Well, a fellow shard...how lovely. I read your blog and you seem kind of...insane.
    I guess that's your point isn't it? I'm not one to despise other shards, but I find it interesting to see how fun you are.

    And don't get me started on the hosts. My host has a repelling effect on fears, so its nigh impossible to really take over her for more than a few minutes and even then its just half of her.

    Also she seems plagued with morals the standard human crap, interesting seeing as she despises all humans.

    Oh well, good to see a fellow shard succeed in existing.

    ~The Fact

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another Shard, but what kind are you? The pathetic brothers and sisters that are too soft on humans or are you a contender in this "Game of Games Where There is no Game"? I hope you don't mistake it for this Grand Game that goes on in the other side.

      ~INSANITY

      Delete
    2. Oh your back. Great the most annoying Dying Man shard ever is back.

      Delete
    3. "Another Shard, but what kind are you? The pathetic brothers and sisters that are too soft on humans or are you a contender in this "Game of Games Where There is no Game"?"

      Wait so which one am I?

      Delete
    4. @Whoever the fuck it is if it isn't Grant
      Go fucking cry about it elsewhere, whorespawn.

      @May
      If you can't tell that yourself, go outside and see for yourself. Who do you think I am, Whitelight?

      Delete
    5. You would know all about whorespawn seeing how you're the son of the Red Cap. Though that isn't being fair to the Red Cap, every single version of it is still fifty times smarter than you can ever dream of becoming.

      Delete