Wednesday 20 February 2013

Lyron.

I'm in need of Lyron for this certain fragment I have in mind. Emily would be a hindrance and I suspect that she is lost to us. I'm not sue whose piece she is but she isn't truly aligned with us. sanity is feeling down over this... Seems he wishs to sleep should we have to engage with her in what ever form of opposition. Like I said when we meet her, she reminds him of his sister.

Anyway, I'm looking for Lyron. I'm paying for information on her whereabouts.

However, I'm starting to get worried. Yes, I'm worried. Me.

My only leads are Kenny, Wayward, Hostel staff and... well, the Archangel and the Choir. I'm not looking towards meeting the others. I'm known as an overaggressive Piece towards them. Then again, they developed. I'm still a fragment. I remember what happened, not even the Keeper knows that.

Yes, you can say I hate the world.

Hate it enough to tell you my aims, the history.



My universe, connected to your by dimensional bleeding and other world illogics were ruled by one being. However, it was lonely. And then it meet the Deal Maker. Yes, Jack. A deal made to give the being company.

Results?

The world today. Everything existing it made from a fragment, and the strongest ones become independent, they became the Fears. The weaker of the strong ones be came the Dying Man, sadly. The two strongest became the Quite and the Deep, which has kept to itself.

Humanity, Earth, Space. All created from the being. Thus, why humans need meat and fruit to survive can be likened to how I operate. How the world operates. Except the Fears. We are not bound by the logic of the world created by the fragments for we are stronger fragments.

I'd write more, but I must move. I'll finish the story another time. Did I mention that England is annoying?

~INSNITY

No comments:

Post a Comment