Tuesday 30 October 2012

Jack

I haven't caught Jack red-handed yet. And yes, that was a bad pun. And let me make this clear, there are more than one of each Fear in all the worlds, realities and parallels,  but their has always been only one Jack. I'm leaving my Verse, as I like to define my world, and will soon be in the world that most of you bloggers all  are in.

Strange, the concept of traveling between worlds. Time flows the same through all of them.

But I plan on visiting the Fears, my equals and I guess my superiors since I don't exactly scale on the power scale to most of them, and I can't absorb the shards in the world neither, but I can at least keep them from sanity. I guess, after my visit with Wooden Doll of your world, Bloggers, I might allow sanity a day to do what he will, as I have left Lyron to her own devices. When her leave is finished, or if she comes back for that matter (Servants on leave are the most likely to die at the hands of fighting Runners, or the likes of Proxiehunter), I should finish our history lesson and have her give her thesis on the birth of Fears to Knight. As much as I wish to kill her, I at least would like the chance to pass off a detailed history of what this world knows about our creation. Each world has a different history and theory. I have no confidence in picking out the truth, but if our history has a shred of it, I might share it.

But yes, All of these failures make me itch and want to torture someone again. I am tempted to even torture animals but sanity would have no of it. I agree, as they are by far more lovely than mankind. Did you know that I had animal hosts in the past before? The life is simple, and I needed the break. I flew, swam and saw more of the world and the truth than most of my brothers and sisters. And my Mother and her family.

When I am done with this self purposed scout for Jack, I'll engage in a little plan of mine that only has a slight chance of global panic in my home world. That and I should probably think up better names if I wasn't tired. Staging as a hopeless drunk was a good idea in theory, but sanity isn't a drinker so his body dislikes it, and he is a tired drunk. He ruins all my fun by not letting me put on good facades.

But yes, moan in that I remain alive and still able to ruin the lives of many innocents and those that need not my interference.

~INSANITY

3 comments:

  1. Say hi to Jack for me.
    I like Jack, mostly because like me there's only one of him in this multiverse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear princess of darkness, what does thou-
      Screw it, I want to bang you, that's pretty much it.

      Delete
    2. Wow. That had to be the least subtle thing on this blog that wasn't written by INSANITY.

      Delete