Friday 21 September 2012

Bloodied Gorgons Three

Today INSANITY wanted us to hunt down a Scarlet Marked he knew was harboring a dying man piece by the name of Temptation. Scarlet Marked were annoying, as I have a little bit of Huldra's blood in me that I cause them to get nose bleeds in my presence. It's worse when I'm near a female however, as they are suddenly attracted to me. Sometimes I forget about this and end up nearly raped. Thank fully, they kill each other off whilst in coitus with each other that I don't have to hit a girl. Since I can't save them, I'd at least not hurt one.

INSANITY though insisted we do this. Since I am not insane, clearly, he needs to feed off another piece once a month, roughly, to refrain from taking full control. I asked him why he wanted me alive still but he just said I was amusing. I think he doesn't want to have to deal with Mistral yelling at him all the time. ^_^

But yeah, the Scarlet Marked... The Blood Vessels... they were a bitch to fight off. As soon as I entered the clearing in a national park where they were doing their bloody orgie, the girls in various states of bloodied nudity tried to make their way to me and pleasure the part of Huldra in me. INSANITY clearly didn't think of this and took control, since I won't hurt a girl. Lucky for us, they were entangled with the men who ignored me.

However, the ones that did go for my body were the Blood Vessel/Gorgon Triplets. The Lamia clearly wasn't fussed that three of her own we being possessed by a freaky libido. My tomahawk was hidden inside my leather jacket and was in my hands within seconds. A gift from a friend of mine.

I must have been stretching my luck for as they grabbed my arm with the tomahawk, and they disarmed me. The tomahawk fell and nicked my arm as I was pushed towards it as it fell. From the cut issued forth a large murder of crows. They sent the Gorgon's back with surprise, but one was smart enough to take my tomahawk.

The annoying thing about these literal fucking proxies of Mistress Huldra is they get off to blood and it makes the Vessels more fucking annoying. I had to recall the birds and set them to storm control. While they did that, I used my strings to grab the Marked that INSANITY was pushing me to grab. As soon as I had him under my control how ever, the orgie stopped.

INSANITY and I were so fucking screwed if the events that happened next hadn't taken place.

A Instance of Master Newborn bulldozed into the clearing silently. How the fuck it dd that was no concern of mine until it assimilated the whole orgie, Gorgons included... and my tomahawk. INSANITY didn't care about the weapon though. He lost the piece he was after and he just alerted me to the fact that said piece is now in control of the now rogue instance. Fucking great.

The mass begun to shape itself into a scorpion like form. Big as a house, with countless faces of it's victims making it's head and trees and buildings used to give it shape, my eyes were on the tomahawk us was using as part of the claws. I followed it's decent as the Ruam finally were blasting it with lighting, and I quickly used my Gifts to steal back my tomahawk.

However the instance fled in a rift it created. I have no idea how it made a rift outside the Tower, but it concerns me.


I told the Masters, Mistresses and The Beasts as soon as I could, now every servant capable of surfing the net are watching blogs and news stations around the world and possible in other worlds, waiting for news on where is went.

I'm tasked with trying to bring it back if I can't destroy it. Being the only one able to go through the rifts at the moment, I have to go solo, for they won't risk sending me with instance of Master Newborn in case that one goes rogue too.


After a month and a bit of torture, this is pretty much a holiday for me, where I can get away with not killing people. INSANITY made do with a piece he knew about that he was watching in case he ever needed to absorb one, so that's taken care of. I'm practicing with pistols and a rail-gun like weapon that Master Newborn crafted for me to use on the Rogue Dying Man Newborn Instance.

It sort of looks like this but does not fire lava but bolts of something like plasma but that isn't possible, I think. I'll try and find out what it fires but it pretty much is a heavy duty multi tool, but I won't take pictures of it. After all, some of you Runners are lurking here and I am forbidden giving you any pictures that give you a better chance of survival. Words can be fake and no one will notice of faked well but pictures are another matter and frankly I suck as photoshop.

So yeah, if you have news on a rogue mass of Newborn that fucks up all the shit, alert me to it. The amount of trouble it fucking caused me...

Fucking fool is depressed. Emily was punished for sanity's failure. Fucking hell, his emotions are strong that I'm crying. Humans care too much, it's annoying.

Anyway, I hope I don't hate you when if I call by, because I don't need to deal with you and your shit whilst dealing with this. sanity not only witnessed Emily's rape but because we disrupted one of her orgies and pissed off the Snake of Corruption, both she and the Red Whore raped sanity himself. Fucking annoying having to deal with it, I'm glad none of them tried to mind rape him or I'll fucking step in and attack them all.

The Snake probably agreed because of Red Whore's influence and that she has on sanity's body. Woodchip and Nameless Bitch were watching, as were the others, and they looked like they wanted to join. I hate this. The others have more control, we are not equal. They should not just stand there lording over me, an equal. I've absorbed more pieces of my former self then the others. Soon, so fucking soon, I wish to absorb Red Whore's piece. So. Fucking. Soon. 

I'll fucking show them why they shattered us in the first place.

And yes, I'm fucking pissed off. I'll be dealing with most of the jumping so if you see a young man in leather jacket and jeans with a white metal mask, fucking run away.

Now to fucking sit on here like a teenager on FaceBook.

~IN/sanity

P.S. The Wooden Mistress demands I write about the hike soon, so expect that before I go and explore the multiverse.

3 comments:

  1. I've had run in's with The Snake you speak of.
    Good times.
    Being a duaxed has it's benefits.
    I personally think that sanity is in desperate need of a good dose of "man the fuck up"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And "take it like a bitch" with triple the recommended dose of both of them, yes?

      Personally, I hate the others. As you can see.
      Why I agreed to this joined proxy shit, I have no fucking clue.
      I wish I could drive normal humans insane, comments don't work well than a voice in the head.
      Don't have to deal with this drama.

      ~INSANITY

      Delete
  2. David Grant: Sorry about all those cryptic messages sanity, my accounts was hacked and some asshole kept on sending bullshit comments.

    Also I'm officially quitting trying to help you with your situation with INSANITY. From here on out I suggest we start over and forget all the arguments we've had (I admit most of what I said was due to not thinking about what I'm writing).

    Now I'm just an observer until you're sent to deal with me and my teammates.

    ReplyDelete