Wednesday 19 September 2012

INSANITY's Message

The past posts that came up today were all scheduled if you're too lazy to read the comments from that  last post when sanity was Mitch King. This one I write now since sanity just went to sleep so I took control and thus am here. It's weird how alike and how opposite we are. More on that later.

Anyway, the little girl is called Emily and since she reminds sanity of his little sister that was kidnapped when he was ten, I decided that I will make sure nothing happens to her if sanity can't do anything. His strong emotions can bleed into mine and depression is such a downer. I work best when insane, after all. I have to make him insane to be powerful.

But of course, sanity was stronger than expect. I'm a dying man piece, the Insanity piece. 

Before I explain more about myself and how I am bound to sanity, as you humans are bound to crave to know about, be warned that I can travel, with the Newborn's permission, into another universe within the multiverse connected to his realm. Assimilation and implantation of the technology he has acquired made him able to connect and open rips to them at will. However, his servants and none of the other proxy types could use the rips other than instances of the Newborn himself.

Don't piss me off. I can use those rifts.

Now where was I...

That's where I came in. Out of the many pieces that are present in the world, I was the only one willing to enter the rip, but due to trials and tests from before, going on my own was deadly. We had to gather most of Us together, find a random host for me, and next thing we know, Mitch was with his friends. We did our thing, got him on his own and influenced him as I jumped bodies.


The Wooden Girl
Cold Boy
Slender Man
Blind Man
Black Dog
Convocation
The Intrusion
The Rake
EAT
The Plague Doctor
The Smiling Man
The Choir
Archangel
Myself
The Newborn
The Red Cap (YOUR NOT MY REAL MUM! I always wanted to say that.)
Unnamed Child
Nightlanders

The list of Fears present when we empowered his body. The Slender Man and his unknown powers were the channel in which we all pushed through our power into. We, sanity and I, can use a small amount of the powers of the others. I won't reveal my powers in whole though. Runners will be watching me.

He was test number thirty five. And he doesn't go all funny when using rifts. Good enough for us, another piece is being tested on for our partner. Because EAT want's more tests done just in case. 

I serve all these Fears. Be careful of what you say about me. 

Now, hopefully anyone who reads this doesn't try and piss me off and let me piss people off on blogs!

And I purposefully left the story as untold as possible. sanity's story is something he want's to write himself.

~INSANITY

P.S. almost forgot. The first mission we had to do today. Some runner was trying to leave Brisbane via plane and fly to the States. Don't remember who from. Either way, sanity and his tomahawk along with Woodchips strings make an interesting style of fighting.

"But I thought he was the white side of the coin!"

Yeah well, when he found out the runner was child molester, he went in a frenzy. I like the guy more than when I meet him. Hell, he has a tomahawk despite it being illegal here in Australia.

That's right Runners and Fighters. We find out you were naughty, you will wish the Pooch was after you!

Anyway, better leave it at that... Going to watch some anime. Apparently, Japan gives people awesome ideas for fights and torture in them and what better way to kill people than what you watch on telly?

8 comments:

  1. I think sanity should stop being a wuss.
    Life is only worth a damn, because it's short, why not fulfill your deep desires to be one of those cool villains?
    In the rich wisdom of Drake I say: YOLO!
    I apologize, it just seemed to fit, normally I would choke people who utter that phrase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sanity being a wuss actually has something to do with me not being able to fully be in control. And that's why I hate Hollywood. The fucking underdog always has a fucking chance after a supernatural encounter.

    But he can't die like human. I mean, he has birds, Red Cap's blood, Ink and other things in his body. Oh, and me, the Insanity piece. Only reason he isn't rotting is because Dr. Penisface made sure it can survive my presence.

    And I forgive you Cecillia. I may have made that slip myself with other phrases. I hate "arrow in the knee" jokes unless some has a fucking arrow in the fucking knee.

    Actually, sanity knows how to use a bow... I'm making him shoot fucking runners in the knee now! FUCKING RUN NOW ASSWIPES!

    ~INSANITY

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well.... likes kike gibberish but when you look at the first letters you get: SHOW ME YOUR ADOWLBSTRE

      SHOW ME YOUR

      Same thing from your blog.

      Don't fucking dump your shitty problems on me!

      ~sanity

      Delete
  4. I DON'T THINK YOU REALIZE SANITY.
    I AM NOT GRANT!
    YOU ARE FLAWED BUT YOU WILL NOT BE SET FREE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... What ever. Imma go and disrupt a Blood Vessel Orgie now. One of the members has a Dying Man piece, Temptation. I want to absorb his powers. Later

      ~INSANITY

      Delete
  5. God, you're a freak. It's actually a shame I'd have to kill sanity to kill you, too, but if your whole power-mad thing pays off, I wouldn't lose any sleep over the murder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not paying attention again, doll. For one thing, you will have to fight past the cronies I have (sanity and I don't even use them. Kids a hobbiest hacker and know's what he is doing) but also have to worry about what sort of fuckery I will pull.

      I hope to meat you, actually. SeedySmiles taught sanity the language of flowers, so when you find some flowers, thank me later. Because that's all you're gonna get to say before I strike.

      ~INSANITY

      Delete