Friday 21 September 2012

My Regret

Reason I hate the amount of multi Fear proxies is that they are far more cocky then human and single fear proxies. To those fuck wits that emailed me when they heard the news that "The Top Bitch" was raped by two of Them, I will fucking end you all. Slowly.

The amount of them are fucking growing and I wish that I was not the only one to deal with Them personally while the others get away scot fucking free as They haunt the northern parts of the world in my world.

Some of them, I can deal with. All nests I can get on with and some dolls know what's it like to deal with others.

Aside from that, fuck you Hartel. I'll fucking give you water rape. I'LL FUCKING DROWN YOU WITH WATER WHILST I HAVE FUCKING INSECTS CRAWL INSIDE YOU!

~INSANITY

5 comments:

  1. Speaking as a dual-proxy, I have to agree with you on some points.
    I do feel superior to others, but that was no different than when I was human, so make of that what you will!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you fail, do the fucking low end of the food chain act all smug and rub it in your nose?

      Tell me the best way I should kill them if have one.

      ~INSANITY

      Delete
    2. Hello Insanity.

      So A dying man hated by the other dying man pieces?

      I guess we have that in common... Though probably for different reasons.

      I will be watching you with interest.

      -The Liar

      Delete
  2. Hello I'm The Muffin Man.

    I was once The Assassin of The Fears. I was a servant to all but owned by none.

    A freelance servant you could say.

    I guess this multiservant idea is very similar but I don't believe you're the same as myself. You seem to be owned by all of them. I don't envy you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, dual-proxies are such a step down from your usual fucker-grade proxy.

    ReplyDelete