Wednesday 26 September 2012

Absence Notice

sanity still hasn't gotten back to you but then again, Grotesque. Like, he hasn't woken up in ages and I'm just using his body for preparation for when ever we need to enter a rift. If our body isn't ready, we could well end up with our head on our back.

Anyway, that's why we haven't updated yet. Woodchip tried to get me to wake sanity up but he ain't budging from his mental sleep. Great.

I'm tired of being a plaything myself. I hate how I can't jump bodies and cause insanity, making my victims kill themselves. Commenting on blogs doesn't achieve that.

Actually. You know what? Fuck it. First three serious questions posted in as comments I will answer truthfully.

~INSANITY

4 comments:

  1. Been awhile since I've seen you INSANITY and just like you I'm stuck in some losers body. But I wish I wish was stuck in sanity's body though, instead of Grant's. It must be wonderful to be able to be in a country where the runners are less organized (much less annoying that way).

    ~The Cowardly Corpse, a piece of The Dying Man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea who are you. Than again, we span how many dimensions, how many worlds?

      They shattered us well.

      ~INSANITY

      Delete
    2. Father did shatter us well, but sometimes I wish I wasn't in this universe. I have to deal with 26 other Fears and an entirely "new" pantheon of abominations. It gets annoying.

      ~The Cowardly Corpse, a piece of The Dying Man

      Delete
    3. Father? You poor shard. They did this to us, Their Father.

      ~INSANITY

      Delete