Wednesday 19 September 2012

My Sanity is All Gone Save This Mask

Curse INSANITY. I fall asleep and I wake up at the computer with the mask fallen on my keyboard. He has to get up and get into mischief... My head hurts from him. Least my body is rested, somehow.

I'll explain what the fuck is wrong with me later, but I have a split personality now, and if he goes to take control if MY body, I end up wearing a mask. Just because it's the idea behind my username. Sadly, when I am asleep, he somehow has control of me anyway. I AM a Fear, after all.

INSANITY is what I call the persona, since that's the side of me he represents. You can call me sanity then, since my name means nothing now. Mitch King is dead now. Also, the whole INSANITY and sanity thing is him being an asshole. I want to say INSANITY but as you can see, I can't call him that. And the sanity thing is my own play to counter him.

He tries to spread discord while I try and be helpful. Like a coin, we never are on the edge but are one side or the other. Doesn't mean we can't be both, of course. Another example is the Black, White and Gray. I'm white, him black, but we might mix to be gray.

I'm in an empty city. The Empty City, numbnuts. 

I'm reading up on some blogs. I thought it was an ARG once, when I saw them looking for some story a friend of mine wrote, The Black Noon is Built for Two. I can tell that some of them are really just ARG's and blog stories, but I can also tell that some actually happened, are real. How? I have no fucking clue, I have a split personality that's held together by a fucking mask and I serve entities that toy me. No, because I fucking can tell. You being able to tell is a boon, since it saves me doing all the reading.

This is NOT what I signed for when I went on... the hike... that ruined it all. You were after Sophie. 

I'll talk about the hike later. I can't yet. Maybe Insanity will, but he will twist it. Someone, please, help me. Yeah, help him go insane so I can keep in control.

I need help to cope with what I am. A servant to many of Them. More than I thought you guys said one would serve. Help me.
Please.

Not like we like sharing you know. As a Dying Man piece, I kinda wanted to kill you slowly and drive you insane.

I have to go, I need sleep. My body still hurts from where Barghest mauled me because I tried to fight.

~sanity

Man, sanity is a downer. I'm INSANITY! Here to make your days brighter if you like me, or hell if you don't. I'm like the cooler side of this coin, with sanity being the sissy. I am unpredictable. He is. However, we are powerful. But sanity will most likely talk about it himself and botch the details, so I will go over them later. If I did it myself, he will think I made it up.

Touchy and paranoid, isn't he?

Also, Black Dog had every right. Did you know that sanity pulled out a fucking tomahawk and tried to fight us off? Ballsy. I like him for that, honestly. 

4 comments:

  1. I think that sort of thing can be tragic.
    Don't get me started on split personalities.
    I'd like to forget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then why bring it up?
      It encourages someone to ask about it...

      ~sanity

      Delete
  2. Awww my poor Sanity D:
    I am at least here.
    I'll always be there for you.
    Always, sanity ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sad smile*
      Thanks Mistral
      Even though you're not in my world,
      Thank you.

      ~sanity

      Delete