Wednesday 19 September 2012

What am I?

What the Hell am I now? I'm not a servant to one of the Masters, Mistresses or the Beasts, but a servent to most of them. A wooden girl, a frosty boy, a tall gentleman, a blind man, a dog, some birds, some insects within a women, a beast, a human hivemind, a plague doctor, a man with a too wide a smile, a blur in my perception, a man with faces of the dead, a man with the face of death, an assimilating newborn , a women in red, a little girl of no name and shadows of humanity.

The Wooden Mistress
Mister Frost
Master Tall
Master Blind
Barghest
Raum
Jorogumo
Kobold
Naiad and her people
Master Plague
Master Smiles
Master Poltergeist
Master Dullahan
Master Death
The Newborn Master
Mistress Huldra
Mistress Without Name
The Shadow People

This is what I call them. Theses are who I serve.

Is this why I am insane? Is this why I am being tested every day for a month since the hike?

~sanity

You know what should worry you more? NO ONE CAN HELP YOU BUT ME AND THEM! 

~INSANITY

2 comments: