Wednesday 3 October 2012

Bored.

It's boring.

sanity still slumbers.

Temptation hasn't been found yet.

Or at least news of him hasn't hit the Internet.

Young girl's has no idea what the hell happened to her.


I'm slowly going insane myself, mentally plunging into a darkness.


In the abyss of waiting, Emily got made into a Willing Doll and a Blood Vessel.

She may have fallen in love with sanity, or his body by now, or so judging from the amount of questions she asks about him and when he would wake up and "play with her" again. As if she has thoughts of play games, from her new choice of clothes to wear. If I weren't so inclined on being on good terms with my host, I'd have her wish she wore clothes normally. I mean, she complains needing his warmth... Maybe I should... "Cool" her off with an "Icy" climate change.

I'm tempted to leave. Just to walk into a rift and leave. I'm slowly becoming human and I need a good torture session. Hearing people's scream are musical, and since I can no longer jump bodies and drive human minds to break down, I should go prepare my torture vault or something, probably bleed people on roses again or something.

That reminds me, no one asked any fucking questions. I'll open it up to 15 questions. Anything from what the hell am I as a Dying Man piece to my opinions on Dimensional Bleeding.

I'm just bored waiting. The Vision has been visiting my dreams too. If I weren't damaged as a shard can get, I wouldn't even have to sleep and dream. Hopefully when I absorb enough shards I can be normal...

~INSANITY

22 comments:

  1. As a Dying Man shard, how would you sum up your existence?

    Can you destroy yourself, if you wanted to?

    How old are you (in human years, at least)?

    - Knight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have a question for you.
    Wait, I got one.

    How does it feel to be a fear and not a servant?

    Must be a bit nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll answer these all in a new post, so that it's easy to track.

    ~INSANITY

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as you don't kill sanity I'm fine with you :D
    So...

    INSANITY! HOW'S IT GOING :3 ???!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many Fears have you personally encountered before you started using sanity as a host?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well what do we have here?
    Tell me INSANITY, what's it like to be a hopeless Joker wannabe?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why are you so mean D: ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I were you I'd kill that retched girl Emily, she seems to be the type of person that would enjoy such a thing. I'm not saying cutting her open with a rusty knife, I mean any chainsaw would probably do just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What do you think is the meaning of life?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you have a romantic interest in someone?

    ReplyDelete
  11. RandomInternetJerk5 October 2012 at 19:45

    I think you are dumb, do you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you read Shakespeare Factory by Walter Monarch?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who is best pony?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This blog is just messed up man, got any chips?
    *stoned laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Serendepity of a cronkeit, agreed?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, everyone after Shaw to this comments are a bunch of Slender Proxy fodder. And are dumb enough to make Husks look intelligent.

    Fuck it, I hope everyone of you or what ever low life decided to fucking piss me off dies via Dying Man. Every. Fucking. One. I fucking hate smart asses that take me lightly.

    Fuck this shit, I'mma go fucking slaughter a theme park, come back and post about it. Because FUCK YOU you pushed me. Nothing is fun without sanity crying as I force him to use his strings to make children play pinata with their parents but BE FUCKING DAMNED I NO LONGER CARE. Fuck it, I'll even leave Emily to lie in the Rose pit while I am out.

    Next smart ass that decides to do this shit again, avoid fucking shopping complexes.

    ~INSANITY

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd ask you to not slaughter a theme park, but it seems like I'm a day late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually busy picking which one to wreck havoc in or to just go with all of them...

      Gimme another 24 hours or so until I pick and have some fun. Emily should be fine in the Rose Pit, she should be getting off to it or some shit.

      If only this shitty phone of sanity's would let me sign in... Fucking stealing someone's smart phone or tablet when I am done.

      ~INSANITY

      Delete
    2. I doubt I can dissuade you from going after anyone at this point, but I'll try my best.

      Wouldn't it be more fun to massacre a drug cartel or something like that? They'd at least provide a challenge for you, and you wouldn't be killing innocents.

      Delete
    3. You so silly. The police here is Australia won't react as fast and give me more time to lay down some traps.

      I HATE coppers. And keep trying to ruin my fun and I'll fucking add you on my list of shit to fuck up.

      ~INSANITY

      Delete