Friday 12 October 2012

GUESS WHO IS BACK MY DARLING VICTIMS



HAVE SOME AWESOME RAVE CHIP TUNES THAT sanity ENJOYS AND LET'S HAVE A LOOK AT MY AGENDA TODAY!

Mother fucking Newborn Instance is in Dogscape. Scape's to be precise.

And Grant's there.

And Emily is bitching at me because sanity don't wanna talk to her yet.

And Lyron. She is our scribe since she can remember conversations and was going to be a reporter. Saves me and sanity from trying to remember things word for word.

ANYWAY, WE GONNA BE VERSE JUMPING SOON, TRYING TO FUCKING FIND SCAPE'S WORLD!

DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE WE GO!

And remember, Don't close the door.

~INSANITY

PS: Shit went down at the theme parks. Mother fucking Brute and Burning Bride went psycho as I arrived and trying to not die and steal a working tablet/smartphone is impossible when they keep trying to bring you into the melee.

4 comments:

  1. Dogscape? What?

    And they appeared at the same time? That's very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly. The hell are we doing and what does a internet creepy pasta have to do with it, I have no clue.

      I suggest you look into the blogs, Evolve or Die and Scape anyway, for they seem to be connected.

      Currently, we are in a world where the Wooden Girl rules supreme. INSANITY is busy trying to negotiate and explain why we are passing through and how we can traverse worlds.

      Weird, Newborn fuckery in my opinion.

      Anyway, from what I understand, the Brute and The Bride are connected, so it's no surprise. Slowly learning of this new world (or should I say worlds?) that I am exposed to. Anyway, some information on the Bride and a tidbit on the Brute can be found on a blog called Misery Always Knows.

      Scape and Misery Always Knows are followed by this account, so you can findthem easily enough, but to get to Evolve or Die, just check out Project Evolution Database's profile.

      Hope I could have helped a fellow rookie Runner or Scribed, or what ever you classify yourself. I'm the scribed, since my "Gifts" are more so based in that area against IN/sanity (A collective term for the both of them, because I can't really call them Mitch anymore, can I?) who has majority of gifts for combat use.

      Welp, I ranted! Oh well, again, hope I could have helped!

      Lyron

      Delete
    2. Oh lord, so many errors! But I'm tired, so forgive me.

      Lyron

      Delete
    3. To clarify the Dogscape is in fact real and acts as a virus spreading throughout the multiverse. At the moment there are two new worlds that appear to have been consumed by the Dogscape.

      Dogscape Survival (too lazy to put up a link) and Scape (who you can probably find commenting on here at some point).

      There are theories in my organization that believe that it is either the Black Dog's true form or an extension of the domain know as Xandu.

      The second theory is probably very unlikely but most theories involving the Fears are like that.

      Delete