Tuesday 9 October 2012

Oh shit, I thought someone was gonna come have sexy time with me but it's another girl... She better not try and steal my meat rod or the bitch is going down.
Not again.
sanity still hasn't returned yet or posted anything...
Is he safe?
I WANT HIM TO COME HOME AND BE IN CONTROL OF HIS BODY SO I CAN PLEASURE MYSELF DAMMIT!
I hope he can help me...
Also, the bitch introduced herself as Lyron and from what I can tell, she serves Slendercock, Ice Dick, Wrinkle Dick, Seedy, The Newborn and the Vision.
Why can I leave these messages?
....
BECAUSE YOU'RE MY PUPPET
She said I was gonna be abandoned. I fucking hate her.
AND I WILL MAKE YOU
I'm lonely...
CRUSH THE SHARD IN HIM
I'm going to a primary school and help educate them in sex and anatomy!
THE ONLY NICE PERSON
-Emily
IN YOUR LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment