Monday 8 October 2012

Hello! I'm Emily, Mitch's, or should I say sanity and INSANITY's 11 year old new sister!
Save him.
Don't be surprised I can use a blog, I did grow up with the technology generation, whenever my Daddy wasn't loving me. As in fucking me with his cock.
They want to crush him.
Surprised? Don't be. I'm The Wooden Princess's most favored and the Red Mother's most devoted, and if INSANITY is allowed to swear and be vulgar, so should I be able to!
Save me, someone.
I just wanted to say that INSANITY is a fucking dick weed for throwing me in his Rose Pit. If I didn't find them so romantic and sexual, I'd be unlucky since my blood only runs when I don't feel aroused. Disturbed that I so bluntly reveal my sexual pleasure? I can prove it to you! <3
I defy them quietly
Except if your old, or called David Grant. In fact, no, I won't pleasure anyone but those I am commanded.
Anywhere but here.
I only give service to those that my Mother and my Princess want me to! ^-^
Her strings and her blood.
I wish sanity would wake up so I can show him how much I love him! <3
I want to be anywhere but here
-Emily
Kill me.

13 comments:

  1. At least someone is trying to keep the Mistress strong.

    - Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if I'd ever go for a bitch like you. Your death will come soon. As soon as I find a cure for the dog flesh in me, your fucking dead you dumb brat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, Grant want's my underaged body? C'mere and let me pull these strings I want to entangle you in! <3

      -Emily

      Delete
    2. As much as your dad is into it I am not a pedophile. I fact I'll use those strings to cut a certain body part off so the Red Cap can never gain power from you again.

      Delete
    3. What do you mean use these strings? They will be used to make you into a doggie and become your leash!

      -Emily

      Delete
  3. I see these words.

    I wish I could help you.

    I wanted to help everyone.

    I failed everyone.

    Hopefully someone else can succeed for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean? I don't want help, I love this life! ^w^

      -Emily

      Delete
  4. Your lifestyle seems awesome at least compared to mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your that person that doesn't like sanity! I don't like you!

      And how is my lifestyle awesome when I have to deal with INSANITY? HE FUCKING THREW ME INTO A FUCKING PIT OF ROSES! NOT FUCKING FUN TRYING TO ESCAPE!

      -Emily

      Delete