Wednesday 10 October 2012

I am Lyron.

Emily is an annoying character... She looked at me, glared, went back into the room she came from and shut the door and from the sounds of it, locked it. She was wearing a clingy red dress that pretty much can be described as a towel barely hiding her body... I'd be more worried than I already am if she had a chest for the dress to display.

Anyway, she had blonde hair and green eyes. And a fucking huge problem. If you saw her last two posts, and I mean really see them and read between the lines (It helps if you can highlight as well...) then you can see shit is wrong here...

Then again, I can't do much...

Oh yes, myself. I guess I should introduce myself more formally...

But it's past midnight and I had my fill of fuckery for two days. This shit is not good for my second day of being... not human.

Only posted because a voice told me to... something on the edge of my perception pops up when ever I hear the voice... but the voice told me what to do, open the laptop that was suddenly on the floor before me and log into this blog... only I didn't get to enter anything in. I was told to post something.

I'm gonna sleep in the bed that's also in this room, I assume it's mine now...

What the fuck went wrong?

Yeah... I think that's enough from me. Hello commenters and let us pray that I never have to meet anyone of you else I might be made to kill you or something... And we all know we don't want that.

Lyron.

4 comments:

  1. I like you Lyron. You seem chill yet paternal.
    I'm going to be sad to see you die, because really you are a fear servant how long do you really expect to live?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say that you are the most sane person on this blog & that includes sanity.
    I do not care for sanity at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally a sane person! You know... besides sanity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete