Thursday 25 October 2012

Home again.

INSANITY came back from a another scouting trip and said that he has enough evidence that the newborn left...

We sat on our asses in Dogscape without a hint of the Newborn's location and never found it and we never got to meet Scape and Co...

We were all happy to go home but. And hopefully this is home and not some alternate universe...

I'm going on Leave after this post, Emily is going god knows where (some mission from the Wooden Girl, who isn't pulling Emily's string, thank god) and INSANITY was pissed and decided to go annoy some "Jack" fellow and try and weasel information from him on Dying Man pieces that spread via text and how to absorb them.

I take it this is Jack as in that post Proxiehunter (whose been a great help with understand that I am, but also a curse since I am now on his hit list... joy.) has and not Little Jack Frost...

I am glad that dimensional bleeding helps me travel, I should mention. While not really part of the general world, as our Fears act differently than the Fears here (Yes, I am in your world... and if you are confused, join me. I'm still getting my head around this.) which also means Dying Man shards from our world can't absorb shards in this world and vice versa. Same with the Red Cap. Which means if Judas and INSANITY ever cross paths and enter the same body... a royal mental battle of wills of who will control the body will ensue.

I think...

Thankfully, INSANITY is bound to Mitch's body. Until he dies of course, but INSANITY likes Mitch to play with... perverse sense of what is play mostly.

Anyway, I ramble... I need to stop doing that if I want to report things but deal with it now, I can finally relax.

Has Mitch been described in this blog? I don't remember, traveling from a hole in space gives me a headache.


4 comments:

  1. Nothing to do. Nowhere to go. Let's annoy some mo fo.

    Heh sheer poetry.

    ... Did I really just use the term "mo fo"?

    Yeah it was the only rhyme I could think of but ugh... I feel dirty now.

    So, how does it feel being the most useless proxy in existence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashen how dare you! You forgot to include INSANITY. If he isn't told that he's the worst Dying Man piece in all known history on a daily basis, he might think people like him.

      Delete
    2. David Grant, Congratulations on making it to the top of my hit-list! You beat your cum-dumpster down to second palce out of... um.... well shit, my list is in the sixties mark now... But yeah, the most sought of 60 to kill!

      Too bad The Coward and his sister are not of this world to absorb despite being fellow shards of what was once the Father of Creation.

      ~ISNANITY

      P.S. Ashen, Ashen, Ashen... Slowly getting to your feet now, eh? We should have a duel one day soon! Of all the servants I know, you are one of few that actually make the most of their occupation! My ravens and crows lament that you died the first time!

      Delete
  2. I think that Lyron should be awarded the sane award for being the sanest person in this, but I could always spend a few minutes with her to correct that.
    Sanity is overrated folks.

    ReplyDelete